Stay cool and support the Terps in the University of Maryland Under Armour Training Adjustable Cap. This stylish cap will be sure to keep the sun out of your eyes as you cheer on your Terrapins!
- Charged Cotton™ keeps water and moisture away from skin, keeping you dry.
- Classic 6 panel construction with sewn eyelets.
- Rigid front 2 panels keep their shape longer so your hat keeps a fresh shape.
- Anti-microbial HeatGear® fabric sweatband controls odor and provides incredible comfort.
- University of Maryland “Maryland®” logo embroidered on front of hat in team colors.
- Embroidered Under Armour logo on left side.
- “Maryland Terrapins®” embroidered across back.
- Self-fabric closure featuring a lightweight buckle and tuck-in for the belt.
Charged Cotton :
Under Armour supercharged: the Earth's most comfortable fabric, resulting in the world's first true performance cotton. This high performance fabric dries faster than ordinary cotton, consists of 5% elastane for extra stretch and doesn't cling to you when you sweat.
HeatGear®: For when it's hot. Keeping athletes cool, dry, and light. Ideal use: Extremely warm weather. Over a decade ago, HeatGear®, the original second skin layer, sparked the revolution of performance apparel and rendered cotton T-shirts obsolete.
One size fits most.