Gearbox’s Yellow Jacket Glove is for players that go all out to win every point. TPU dive pads on the ring and pinky fingers help protect your fingers when you dive to make a shot. The Neoprene® backing and extended wrist length provides a snug fit that doesn’t bind for pure performance.
- TPU dive pads on the ring and pinky fingers for protection.
- Neoprene® backing retains a snug fit.
- Super-soft treated Pittard® English leather.
- Full surface to surface contact for maximum grip.
- .8mm thickness for extreme durability and softness.
- Micro-pore design helps keep your grip dry.
- Extra length on wrist prevents binding.
- Large hook and loop tab closure for a customizable fit.
A properly fitted racquetball glove will be snug (but not uncomfortable) when first worn. As it gets sweat soaked during play and over time the glove will stretch.
For help with glove sizing, please view/print Ektelon's Glove Sizing Chart.
*This chart is fairly accurate for Ektelon gloves and gives a general idea for all brands.