Providing a true left and right anatomical fit for proper alignment, Injinji's patented 5 toe seamless design allows for proper stability, gripping and balance. These moisture wicking socks are perfect for any runner or walker who wants a better athletic experience while preventing irritation, chafing and blistering.
- Anatomical 5 toe design helps prevent skin on skin friction & hot spots.
- Helps prevent against hammer toe, Morton's Neuroma, crowded or over-lapping toes, bunions, corns and athlete's foot.
- 5 toe design offers the benefits of barefoot running, aligning toes for better balance, grip and push off.
- Superior moisture management performs prevents heat build up, resulting in less moisture and less irritation.
- Light compression arch support provides added mid foot stability while keeping the sock in place and eliminating bunching.
- Vector heel is comprised of precision stitching for a custom fit that anchors to the heel to your 5 toes to prevent slipping.
- Non-binding dual welt band has a double layered construction to keep the sock in place.
- Screen printed size indicator on both socks.
- Screen printed 'Injinji' on top of right sock.
- Low height, "no show" sock.
*Recipient of the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance, which recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health, and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.
Women's 6-8½ / Men's 5-7½ Medium:
Women's 9-11½ / Men's 8-10½ Large:
Women's 12+ / Men's 11-13 Extra Large:
*U.S. Shoe Size Equivalent
How to fit your Injinji® Performance ToeSocks™.
If this is your first experience wearing Injinji Performance Toesocks™, here are a few key points to keep in mind:
Sizing Your Toesocks™:
Select your toesock size based upon your street shoe /actual foot size to ensure an accurate and proper fit.
Fitting Your Toesocks™:
When putting your toesocks on, be sure to fit each toe first before pulling the rest of the sock on. When fitted properly, there should be no excess material bunching in the heel or toes.
Wearing You Toesocks™:
Once you have your toesocks on, take a few minutes to walk around and let your toes and feet adjust. It may take a wearing or two for your toes and feet to adapt to Injinji Performance Toesocks.