Ideal for the technical style runner, the Under Armour Flyweight Run singlet features Under Armour’s latest and lightest HeatGear® Flyweight material. And if that's not enough, it also has breathable mesh panels on the back that create the ultimate ventilation system.
- HeatGear® fabric keeps you feeling light, cool, and dry and Under Armour’s signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body.
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes.
- Construction includes a self-fabric crew neck collar with internal neck tape that reduces irritation and a large mesh back panel provides enhanced ventilation.
- A contoured, drop tail hem gives improved coverage and comfort.
- Design features a reflective, heat sealed Under Armour logo at center chest and right hip, and a reflective, heat sealed Under Armour word mark at upper back.
- Flat lock stitching and anti-abrasion labeling prevents chafing and irritation.
HeatGear®: For when it's hot. Keeping athletes cool, dry, and light. Ideal use: Extremely warm weather. Over a decade ago, HeatGear®, the original second skin layer, sparked the revolution of performance apparel and rendered cotton T-shirts obsolete.
Small: 35-37” chest
Medium: 38-40” chest
Large: 41-43” chest
Extra Large: 44-46” chest
*Measurements refer to body size, not garment size.