As a runner, taking care of your legs is important, especially as temperatures cool and weather changes. The Under Armour Storm Run Pants will help keep your legs warm and they'll keep foul weather from affecting your runs.
- ColdGear® technology keeps you feeling warm, dry, and light.
- UA Storm water-resistant fabric repels rain and snow so you can keep training.
- Ribbed elastic waistband with internal drawstring and knit-in Under Armour wordmark on the inside.
- Spacious side seam pockets are perfect for storing gear or warming hands.
- Zippered back security pocket is large enough to hold an ID, music player, or energy.
- Reflective accent at left leg outseam for enhanced visibility.
- 7.25" ankle zippers with reflective accents.
- 32" inseam.
- Regular fit is not too tight, and not too loose.
- Heat sealed, reflective Under Armour logo at back of left knee.
- Embroidered UA Storm logo at left pocket.
- Flat seam stitching prevents chafing and irritation.
ColdGear®: For when it's cold. Keeping athletes warm, dry, and light. Ideal use: Temperatures under 55 degrees F. ColdGear® features a double-sided fabric that wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat. It accomplishes the impossible by keeping athletes warm without weighing them down.
Small: 29” waist
Medium: 30-32” waist
Large: 34-36” waist
Extra Large: 38-40” waist
2XL: 42-44” waist
*Measurements refer to body size, not garment size.