Finding the perfect sports bra is hard. You have to deal with the perfect band with without smushing your girls down, the right material to flow with your every movement, the right straps to not cut into your shoulders. Worry no more with Under Armour’s Armour Bra™ A Cup. This revolutionary sports bra is sixed perfectly to both band and cup sizes to fit your exact body type.
- HeatGear® fabric pulls heat away from skin, keeping you cool throughout your entire workout. Ultra smooth and sturdy fabric, made to feel super smooth and comfortable against your skin.
- Built for high impact support so you can concentrate on your moves and not what’s moving.
- Lightweight, 4 way stretch construction improves mobility and maintains shape.
- Bonded seams utilize a unique bonding construction that eliminates seam pressure for smooth, chafe-free comfort during even the toughest workouts.
- Strategically placed soft power mesh panels get rid of heat to deliver enhanced ventilation where you need it most.
- Soft, removable molded cups deliver extra coverage, support, and a smoother, more streamlined silhouette.
- Extra wide elastic straps lay flat on your shoulders, keeping you comfortable during all strenuous workouts.
- Anti abrasion labeling minimizes chafing and irritation.
Armour Bra™ Size Chart
How to Measure:
Band Size: Standing straight up with an unpadded bra on, measure closely around the chest just under your arms, right above the bust. If your result is a fraction, round to the nearest whole number. (ex. 33.7" rounded to the nearest whole number, your band size is 34")
Bust Size: While wearing an unpadded bra, loosely measure around the fullest part of your bust. Round to the nearest whole number. (ex. 34.5” rounded up to the nearest whole number, your bust size is 35”)
Cup Size: Subtract your final Band Size from your final Bust Size to find your Cup Size. (1” difference = A Cup, 2” B Cup, 3” C Cup, 4” D Cup, 5” DD Cup)