Injinji’s Performance Series Lightweight Toesock is designed as an ultra thin interface for performance in any shoe, climate or terrain. The Performance Series is engineered with Injinji’s parented AIS:Technology™ and constructed with CookMax® Nylon and Lycra® fibers that help keep feet dry, cool and comfortable.
- Anatomical 5 toe design helps prevent skin on skin friction & hot spots.
- Helps prevent against hammer toe, Morton's Neuroma, crowded or over-lapping toes, bunions, corns and athlete's foot.
- 5 toe design offers the benefits of barefoot running, aligning toes for better balance, grip and push off.
- Lightweight ultrathin interface keeps you cool and comfy.
- Superior moisture management performs prevents heat build up, resulting in less moisture and less irritation.
- Light compression arch support provides added mid foot stability while keeping the sock in place and eliminating bunching.
- Vector heel is comprised of precision stitching for a custom fit that anchors to the heel to your 5 toes to prevent slipping.
- Cushioned tab protects your Achilles tendon and also helps keep the sock in place.
- Non-binding dual welt band has a double layered construction to keep the sock in place.
- Stitched 'Injinji' on top of sock.
- Low height, "no show" sock.
*Recipient of the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance, which recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health, and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.
Small: Women’s 6-8½ / Men’s 5-7½
Medium: Women’s 9-11½ / Men’s 8-10½
Large: Women’s 12+ / Men’s 11-13