Maximize your grip strength for more sustained power and racquet control with Bionic's Tennis Glove that has been designed by a leading orthopedic hand surgeon for improved fit, comfort and performance.
- Enhanced gripping power is achieved with an anatomical pad system that maximizes grip strength, promotes a lighter grip and reduces hand fatigue.
- Layered, anatomical padding on the thumb, fingers and palm helps reduce calluses, blisters and hand fatigue.
- Twelve terrycloth mini-towels inside the glove help absorb moisture to keep hands dry and your grip on the racquet secure for reduced slippage.
- Coolon™ moisture control material on back of hand evaporates perspiration rapidly while offering flexibility and comfort with the racquet.
- Form-fitting wrist closure supports the wrist to give added stability without sacrificing flexibility and motion.
- Full-leather sheepskin combined with Coolon™ Lycra material is completely washable and provides outstanding durability.
- Top-grade sheepskin leather is ultra durable, yet provides a grip surface that allows you to feel the ball on your strings.
- An anatomic relief system helps even out the surface of your hands for a lighter, more relaxed grip to assist in absorbing shock and increasing racquet head control.
- The ergonomic design features motion zones and breathable web zones providing improved comfort, fit, ventilation and flexibility.
- Patented pre-rotated finger design promotes natural closure of the hand.
- Anatomic expansion zones allow for optimum fit.
- Bionic Tennis Gloves are safe for hand and machine washing (mild detergent, cold water, gentle cycle, no bleach, air dry).
- Washing the Bionic Glove enhances durability and maintains suppleness of leather
*Bionic Glove Technology is a division of Hillerich and Bradsby Company, makers of the "world famous" Louisville Slugger bat and ball gloves.
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your dominant hand with a tape measure just below the knuckles (not including the thumb). Use the tape measurements to determine the proper glove size.
Small: 7 3/4" – 8"
Medium: 8" – 8 1/4"
Large: 8 3/8" – 8 3/4"
Extra Large: 8 3/4" – 9 1/4"
2XL: 9 1/4" – 9 1/2"