Is it any wonder that a shoe named after a cloud has tons of cushioning? The GEL-Cumulus series is known for its cushioning. In fact, it’s one of Asics most successful neutral shoe series to date. The cumulus is perfect for underpronators to mild pronators.
If you love the ASICS GEL-Cumulus, don’t worry, the updates aren’t major. Everything that was great about the 14 is still great. The collar has two layers of memory foam which molds to your heel for a personalized fit. The Impact Guidance System enhances your foots natural gait. The high-abrasion rubber outsoles should be super durable.
Most important, these shoes are incredibly comfortable. They have the same responsive, cushioned, comfortable ride. The ASICS GEL-Cumulus 15 received the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
What’s different about the GEL-Cumulus 15?
- Bigger gel unit & even more cushioning in both the heel and forefoot.
- Reworked midsole for more protection.
- Tweaked upper for improved fit.
- More seamless overlays around the midfoot for reduced friction & more comfortable fit.
- Full-length SpEVA 45 midsole for more support & protection.
- The molded EVA sockliner in the 14 is replaced with the ComforDry sockliner for a cushier underfoot.