The "Chill" glove from E-Force is the first completely perforated racquetball glove - providing total wrap-around cooling and comfort.
Perforated Cabretta Sheepskin palm and open-mesh spandex back create air-flow that wicks away moisture, keeping your entire racquet hand dry. In the heat of competition the "Chill" provides a sure game-winning grip.
- Full leather ring finger & little finger provides extra protection while allowing fingers to flex and grip the racquet easily.
- Set-in thumb provides comfortable feel and extra freedom of movement.
- Air-Flow spandex open-mesh back.
- Perforated Cabretta Sheepskin palm and fingers.
- Soft, elastic sweat absorbing wristband.
Perforated Cabretta Sheepskin:
Perforated 6mm stay-soft sheepskin palm and fingers. Total air flow for cooling comfort. Reduced slipping and twisting. Secure grip.
Air-Flo™ Back: Two-way stretch, open-mesh spandex back creates airflow to keep hands drier. More comfortable and secure grip of handle.
A properly fitted racquetball glove will be snug (but not uncomfortable) when first worn. As it gets sweat soaked during play and over time the glove will stretch.
For help with glove sizing, please view/print Ektelon's Glove Sizing Chart.
*This chart is fairly accurate for Ektelon gloves and gives a general idea for all brands.