Former world No. 1 racquetball player Ruben Gonzalez put his initials on the Ektelon EXO3 RG Toron Lite LE racquetball racquet after playing with the original version. This racquet features a sculpted groove within the frame that greatly improves stability by moving mass to the outer edges of the frame for amazing control. A gold and black design will immediately grab your attention
- Used by professional players Keely Franks, Rhonda Rajsich, and Aimee Ruiz.
- Prestrung with Premier Power 17.
- The modified teardrop shape and resin bonding process create an ultra-stiff and powerful frame.
- Triple Threat® with Tungsten provides maximum stability for greater power and control.
- Soft plastic inserts offer a softer feel.
EXO3: Large holes and string suspension inserts allow strigns to respond more freely for more power and control even at the outer edges of the frame.
Power Ring 8® String Pattern: Eight rings positioned in the throat area of the frame allows each main string to wrap around its own independent ring. This allows maximum string resiliency and control and restringing is a breeze!
Triple Threat® with Tungsten: Woven titanium, copper, carbon, and tungsten material is placed at 10, 2, and 6 0'clock locations on the frame to provide maximum stability for greater power and control on off-center hits.
Lightweight and ultra stiff premium high modulus carbon-graphite material is used for maximum power and frame strength.