Strap the Garmin Forerunner 10 watch comfortably around your wrist and amp up your training as you track distance, speed/pace, and calories. Completely customizable, you can choose exactly what data you see on the digital, easy-to-read display to maximize your results. The variety of bright colors and lightweight feel makes it an easy choice for all runners.
Once your workout is complete, connect your Garmin Forerunner 10 to a computer and upload your runs to Garmin Connect™ to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, and share with friends.
- Continuously records:
- Calories burned
- *Lap pace
- *Average pace
- *Lap speed
- *Average speed
- Provides motivating feedback when you achieve a PR like fastest mile or longest run.
- Automatically alerts you at the completion of each mile and flashes your time.
- Records and displays total time, distance, average pace, and calories burned when you complete and save a run.
- Upload workouts to the computer for more in-depth analysis.
- Water resistant up to 50m
- Training mode/GPS battery life – 5 hours avg
- Power save battery life - up to 5 weeks
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Shock resistance
Training Mode Features:
- Create customized screens.
- AutoLap® feature automatically starts a new lap at a specified distance of 1 mile or 1 km.
- AutoPause® feature automatically pauses and resumes timer based on speed.
- Virtual Pacer™ feature compares current running pace to target pace and alerts you when you are behind pace.
- Personal records are stored so you can keep track of your longest distance and fastest pace.
- Run/Walk feature is helpful for anyone just starting out or planning to include walking breaks by allowing you to set how many minutes you want to run and how many minutes you want to walk.
- Displays accurate current pace data.
- Simple to use watch features 2 screens with 2 customizable fields including distance, pace, time, and calories.
* Depending upon when your Forerunner 10 was manufactured, these features may require a free software update from GarminConnect.com.