Please note: Due to delays at Garmin's production facility, this product will not be available until the date shown. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
The Garmin Forerunner 220 heart rate monitor is just like having a coach on your wrist with real-time live tracking and social media sharing that will keep you motivated. The high-resolution color display is the first of its kind and enhances the look, making the watch also easy to read, and easy to navigate. A simple button operation and a sturdy, hinged wristband are comfortable for any wrist size. Track your distance, pace, and heat rate and create custom, goal-oriented workouts wearing this comfortable, lightweight wristband.
The Garmin Forerunner 220 uploads data to the online community Garmin Connect where you can save, plan, and share activities with a USB connection. Wirelessly link to Garmin Connect mobile anywhere on your smartphone through Bluetooth Low Energy. Additional connected features include live tracking and free training plans. The 220 also notices if you hit any personal records like your fastest mile, 5k, 10k, half or full marathon, or your longest run.
- GPS enabled.
- Built with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters.
- Features a 1000 lap history.
- Customizable screens.
- Run/walk feature.
- Post-run summary pops up when you’ve finished.
- ANT+™ for sensors.
- Comes with a premium soft strap heart rate monitor.
- Automatically transfers data to a computer.
- A built-in accelerometer captures distance and pace data when running on an indoor track or treadmill.
- Set up exercise and rest intervals.
- Set vibration or audible alerts so you know when you are ahead or behind the pace you set your watch to track.
- Auto Pause® resumes and pauses based on speed.
- Auto Lap® automatically starts a new lap.
- Auto Scroll cycles through data pages during workout.
- Pace alert triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace.
- Interval training sets exercise and rest intervals for training.
- Heart rate-based calorie computation.