The Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS watch is just like having a coach on your wrist with real-time live tracking and social media sharing that will keep you motivated. The high-resolution color display is the first of its kind, enhancing the look and making it easier to read and navigate. A simple button operation and a sturdy, hinged wristband are comfortable for any wrist size. Create custom, goal-oriented workouts wearing this comfortable wristband.
The Garmin Forerunner 220 automatically uploads data to the online community Garmin Connect where you can save, plan, and share activities with a USB connection. Wirelessly link to Garmin Connect mobile anywhere on your smartphone through Bluetooth Low Energy. Additional connected features include live tracking and free training plans. The 220 also notices if you hit any personal records like your fastest mile, 5k, 10k, half or full marathon, or your longest run.
- Built with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters.
- Features a 1000 lap history.
- Customizable screens.
- Run/walk feature.
- Post-run summary pops up when you’ve finished.
- ANT+™ for sensors.
- Automatically transfers data to a computer.
- A built-in accelerometer captures distance and pace data when running on an indoor track or treadmill.
- Set up exercise and rest intervals.
- Set vibration or audible alerts so you know when you are ahead or behind the pace you set your watch to track.
- Auto Pause® resumes and pauses based on speed.
- Auto Lap® automatically starts a new lap.
- Auto Scroll cycles through data pages during workout.
- Pace alert triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace.
- Interval training sets exercise and rest intervals for training.