Gamin's GPS enabled 610 is a touchscreen watch that accurately records time, pace, distance and more with the touch, tap or swipe of your finger. The 610's sleek touchscreen is as rugged as it is functional, proving it's more than just a pretty face. Tap or swipe to advance pages; swipe and scroll to adjust settings. The touchscreen also stands up to rain, sweat and the occasional drink station dousing, yet is sensitive enough to operate with running gloves.
The 610 provides accurate distance, pace, GPS position, and more. It can even guide you back to the starting point of your run, giving you the freedom to explore new routes and always find your way back.
Training tools like the new Virtual Racer™ can turn any workout into a virtual matchup. This feature lets you race your previous bests or challenge any activities uploaded to our Garmin Connect™ site. Virtual Racer accounts for varying speeds and real-time conditions, so it's truly you vs. your opponent. Or, use the Virtual Partner® function and see how you measure up to a static pace you set. Forerunner 610 also offers vibration alerts, which you can customize for time, distance, calories, or cadence. So, when you reach your targets, you'll feel a gentle vibration.
The 610 helps you train smarter, not harder. It's Garmin's first sport watch with the Training Effect capability from Firstbeat. Training Effect measures the impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness, which essentially helps you train more efficiently. Your Training Effect is calculated based on your user profile, your heart rate and the difficulty of the activity.
When your workout's done, Forerunner 610 keeps working. It wirelessly uploads your run data to our Garmin Connect™ site when in range of your computer so you can go back and review your run on your own time. It works via ANT+™ wireless technology and the USB stick that comes with your watch. No wires, no manual uploads, no sweat. At Garmin Connect you can see your activity on a map, view lap splits and explore activities from other users. Garmin Connect is Mac® and PC compatible.
- Forerunner 610.
- USB ANT Stick™.
- Charging Cradle.
- AC Adapter.
- Quick start manual.
- Owner's manual on disk.
- Continuously records your…
- Maximize your training with interval training.
- Each workout is stored in memory so you can review workouts.
- Upload workouts to the computer for more in-depth analysis.
- Vibration alerts.
- Customizable screens allow you to configure up to 4 training pages with up to 4 data fields.
- 1000 lap memory.
- Water resistant.
- Training mode/GPS battery life - 8 hours avg.
- Power save battery life - up to 4 weeks.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
GPS Mode Features:
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver stays locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover.
- Save current locations.
- Mark known locations using coordinates.
- Navigate to saved locations.
- Navigate back to the starting point of your workout.
Training Mode Features:
- Virtual Partner® lets you set a static pace.
- Virtual Racer™ allows you to race against your best times or other users times while accounting for varying speeds and real-time conditions.
- Training Effect measures the impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness, to help you train smarter, not harder. Calculated based on user profile and difficulty of activity.
- Create customizedinterval training workouts.
- AutoLap® feature automatically starts a new lap at a specified time or distance.
- Auto Pause® automatically pauses timer when you stop or drop below a specified speed.
Garmin Running Comparison Chart (Click Here)
Download the Garmin Coach Program $50 mail-in rebate form*
*Rebate forms must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid high school or college student ID.
Download the Girls on the Run Trade-In Offer $50 mail-in rebate form.