The Garmin Forerunner 620 GPS watch is the closest thing to having a coach during every workout as it calculates your recovery time and live tracks your progress. The touchscreen, high-resolution color display is the first of its kind and is easy to read and navigate while you’re out on the road. Create custom and goal-oriented workouts for ideal training.
Thanks to its wireless upload capabilities, the Garmin Forerunner 620 can send your run data to Garmin Connect without being plugged into a computer. Pair the 620 with your smartphone so that your running community can track your progress for support, comparisons, and safety in case you get lost. You can also set up one or more Wi-Fi hot spots and the 620 will automatically sync with Garmin Connect when in range. Additional connected features include Live Tracking and free training plans.
- Customizable screens.
- Built with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters.
- Features 200 hours of activity data.
- ANT+™ for sensors.
- Bluetooth syncing automatically transfers data to a computer (or USB connectivity) and updates firmware.
- Comes with Virtual Partner® for training against a digital person.
- Auto Pause® resumes and pauses based on speed.
- Auto Lap® automatically starts a new lap.
- Pace alert triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace.
- Time/distance alert triggers alarm when you reach goal.
- Set up exercise and rest intervals for Interval training.
- Training Effect measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness.