Improve your running, cycling, and swimming workouts thanks to the enhanced Garmin Forerunner 910XT. The 910XT is an upgrade to the popular 310XT and boasts all kind of great features for swimmers, runners, and cyclists.
- GPS-enabled Forerunner 910XT.
- USB ANT Stick™.
- Charging clip.
- Expander strap.
- AC adapter.
- Tracks time, distance, pace (or speed) and elevation (via barometric altimeter).
- Can be used for swimming, running, and cycling.
- Goes from wrist to bike in seconds with the optional quick release kit.
- Watch tells time of day (12/24h), dual time zones, day and date, and has a daily alarm.
- The 910XT is waterproof to a depth of 50 meters, so you can wear it in the pool or the lake to time your swim.
- Up to 20 hours of battery life makes the 910XT perfect for multisport athletes, triathletes, cyclists, distance runners, and water sport enthusiasts.
- GPS-enabled training for multisport athletes featuring a high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix® technology.
- Perfect for open water and pool swimming, the 910XT records swim distance, efficiency, stroke type, count, and pool lengths.
- Vibration alerts can be set for pace and distance.
- Training Effect indicates intensity level to help athletes train more efficiently.
- Virtual Racer™ allows you to race previous bests or activities uploaded to Garmin Connect and it even accounts for variations in speed and real-time conditions.
- Virtual Partner™ feature helps you to keep up to your set pace.
- Set up and save your favorite courses and workouts.
- Run/walk alerts allow you to set alerts for running and walking intervals based on time.
- The advanced GPS allows you to mark locations, navigate back to a starting point, and save your favorite locations.
- Compatible with the Vector™ pedal-based power meter for displaying real-time power data.
- ANT+ wireless technology allows the 910XT to wirelessly connect to the GSC™ 10 speed/cadence sensor or ANT+ enabled power meters.
- Compatible with the Garmin Foot Pod to measure speed, distance, and runner’s cadence indoors or outdoors without worrying about a GPS signal.
- ANT+ technology allows you to wirelessly upload workouts and data to your computer.
- Garmin Connect™ compatibility allows you to join the online community where you analyze, categorize and share data.
Garmin Running Comparison Chart (Click Here)