Garmin's FR70, updated with improved button functionality and restyled, robust wristbands, tracks your time, heart rate & calories burned; then wirelessly sends your workout data to your computer for later analysis and comparison with other fitness enthusiasts.
- FR70 sport watch.
- USB ANT Stick™.
- Digital heart rate monitor chest strap.
- Quick start manual.
- Tracks all your workout data including…
- Heart rate.
- Calories burned.
- Lap times and averages.
- Compete against a Virtual Partner®.
- Up to 6 customizable data screens.
- Free firmware downloads give updated features and fixes. (requires USB ANT+ stick)
- Time of day (12/24h) with daily alarm.
- Dual time zone.
- Calendar (day/date).
- 100 lap memory.
- Backlight for easy viewing during night time runs.
- Water resistant - 50m.
- Coin cell battery.
Heart Rate Monitor Features:
- Train against a digital competitor with Virtual Partner®.
- Auto Pause® feature is great if your training includes stop lights.
- Auto Lap feature will automatically mark a lap at specific times.
- Auto Scroll feature automatically cycles through all of the training data while the timer is running.
- Pace alert option triggers alarm if you vary from a preset pace.
- Time/distance alert feature triggers alarm when you reach your goal.
- Set up exercise and rest intervals with customizable interval training.
- Lightweight, flexible digital heart rate monitor provides instant feedback about how hard you are working.
- Continuously tracks heart beats per minute.
- Displays your heart rate zone, so you can monitor and improve your fitness level.
- Heart rate monitor chest strap transmits data wirelessly to watch.
- Automatic sync feature automatically transfers data to your computer when the unit is within range.
- Garmin Connect™ compatible allows you to access the online community where you can analyze, categorize and share data.
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible.
Garmin Comparison Chart (Click Here)