Updated with suede leather fingers for increased comfort, more Neoprene® backing to retain a snug fit and extra length on the wrist to prevent binding, Gearbox’s Movement Glove is better than ever. Retaining the high-performance micro-pore, 0.8mm thick Pittard® English leather, this glove provides an outstanding dry grip with supreme durability and breathability to keep you in the game longer.
- Suede leather finger backs for increased comfort.
- Spandex® finger channels expand and contract to fit virtually every finger type comfortably.
- Neoprene® backing retains a snug fit.
- Super-soft treated Pittard® English leather.
- Full surface to surface contact for maximum grip.
- .8mm thickness for extreme durability and softness.
- Micro-pore design helps keep your grip dry.
- Extra length on wrist prevents binding.
- Large hook and loop tab closure for a customizable fit.
A properly fitted racquetball glove will be snug (but not uncomfortable) when first worn. As it gets sweat soaked during play and over time the glove will stretch.
For help with glove sizing, please view/print Ektelon's Glove Sizing Chart.
*This chart is fairly accurate for Ektelon gloves and gives a general idea for all brands.