Get more data from your workout with the superior function of the Magellan Echo watch. The Echo is a revolutionary system because it allows you to utilize your smartphone fitness apps to their fullest potential by wirelessly connecting them to your wrist. It’s also the first smart watch designed for running with a rugged design and 30-meter water-resistance. Acting as an extension of your smartphone, this watch will simultaneously display fitness data, notifications, and achievements on a high resolution displays that show on your smartphone. All you have to do is turn on your Bluetooth connection and you’re ready to get started.
With an open platform, Echo works with your favorite fitness app and the new fitness apps of tomorrow. Apps are constantly updating their features and Echo is design to keep pace and evolve. Apps control the experience on Echo, including the messages it displays. These could be encouraging words from a friend, instruction for your next interval, or notification of an achievement. The embedded Bluetooth Smart technology creates a low power connection between your smartphone and watch to stream date and remotely control your apps.
- Displays real-time data from fitness apps included pace and distance.
- Remote control for fitness apps and music.
- Ultra-low power; battery does not need recharging.
- Everyday watch with customizable displays.
- Compatible with iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S; iPad 3rd and 4th Gen, iPad Mini, and iPod Touch 5th Gen.
- Remotely control app functions like start, stop, and lap, as well as remotely control the music on your smartphone.
- Tap screen functions.