Vibram TrekSport Sandals are the first of their kind, made specifically for outdoor multi-use. These cool, airy FiveFingers® shoes allow air to flow right through for extreme comfort and flexibility. Ideal for barefoot runners.
Upper: Polyurethane upper. Closed speed lace system allows custom fit. Built with tear-resistant TPU toe protection. Comes with an extra pair of laces.
Midsole: Anti-microbial Drilex sockliner on the insole. Anti-microbial microfiber in the footbed offers more plating protection and reduce packing over a sustained period of time.
Outsole: Vibram TC-1 performance rubber delivers excellent foot feel with abrasion and slip resistance. Light cleating offers superior grip and traction on a variety of surfaces.
| Foot Length: || Size: |
| 10 ¼" || 40 |
| 10 ½" || 41 |
| 10 ¾" || 42 |
| 11" || 43 |
| 11 ¼" || 44 |
| 11 ½" || 45 |
| 11 ¾" || 46 |
| 12" || 47 |
Please Note: All foot lengths are measured in inches. Foot shapes and sizes vary greatly. FiveFingers do provide some fit adjustment, but may not fit every foot type.
To Measure Your Foot:
- Stand with your heels flush against a flat vertical wall.
- Slide a ruler under each foot and measure the distance from the wall to the top of the longest toe.
- Take the longer of the two foot measurements.
- If the foot length varies more than 1/6" it will be difficult to get a precise fit for both feet.
- If your second toe is more than 1/6" longer than your big toe it may be difficult to get a precise fit.
Shoefitr lets you try on shoes online by showing you how they will fit.
Shoefitr uses 3D scanners to collect a shoe's internal measurements.
The measurements of your current shoe are compared to the one you want...
...and Shoefitr recomments the best fit.