Run for the cure wearing the New Balance Komen Stride Jacket that features a black and pink color scheme, perfect for breast cancer events or to show your support for the cause. This lightweight and fashionable jacket also features a pink ribbon logo at left chest and encouraging words across the internal neck tape. 20+ UPF UV protection adds a safeguard from harmful run rays. The semi-fitted cut aligns with the contour of your body while still allowing for ease of mobility.
- 2 front pockets offer convenient storage.
- Mesh elements increase comfortable airflow.
- "live love hope cure" featured across the internal neck tape.
- Self-fabric binding and internal neck tape offers a smoother look and feel.
- Anti-abrasion labeling and flat seams reduce irritation and chafing.
New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc. has been associated with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Race For the Cure Series since 1989 and has been a National Series sponsor since 1991.
As a National Series sponsor, New Balance partners with retailers and each individual Komen Affiliate across the country to promote awareness at the local level. In addition, they sponsor Honorary Team New Balance, a group of breast cancer survivors highlighted at Komen Races.
Small: 32-34" chest
Medium: 34-36" chest
Large: 36-38" chest
Extra Large: 38-40" chest
*Measurements refer to body size, not garment size.