A versatile teaching tool for coaches and students alike, Oncourt Offcourt's Airzone System sets up in minutes with no tools required and can be used raise the net height, teaching players hit with more arc, so less shots go into the net.
Don't loose your voice telling your students to hit the ball over the net anymore. The Airzone System takes care of this problem without verbal instructions!
Included With Purchase: 2 screw-together chrome poles, bungee and winder, Airzone net, 4 foam noodles, drill booklet and convenient carry case.
- First portable, lightweight air target system.
- Sets up in minutes with no tools needed.
- Raises net height with another net or bungee (both items included in the package) to guide players to hit with more arc.
- Higher arc translates into 67% more depth on groundstrokes to drastically reduce the number of balls hit into the net.
- Weather-resistant screw-together steel poles allow for any adjustment in net height, up to 7 feet.
- The bungee component allows players to drill either over the bright yellow line or under, depending on the shot being practiced.
- 4 custom designed foam noodles weave through the bungee either vertically or horizontally to create target windows.
Airzone set up instructions. Click Here.