Bionic's Racquetball gloves, designed by a leading orthopedic hand surgeon, provide complete moisture control for less slippage and better control during your most heated matches with flexible padding for increased hand protection.
- Enhanced racquet control and gripping power are achieved with an anatomical pad system that evens out the surface of your hand providing maximized grip strength, a lighter grip and reduced hand fatigue.
- Eleven terry cloth mini-towels inside the glove absorb moisture to help keep your hands cool and dry.
- Top-grade washable sheepskin leather helps prevent slippage, while holding up to the wear and tear of heavy, frequent play.
- Flexible padded design helps lessen wall and floor impact on your knuckles.
- Form-fitting terry cloth wristband absorbs sweat and provides added wrist support without sacrificing flexibility and motion.
- Top-grade sheepskin leather is ultra durable, yet provides a grip surface that allows you to feel the ball on your strings.
- Bionic Racquetball Gloves are safe for hand and machine washing (mild detergent, cold water, gentle cycle, no bleach, air dry).
- Washing the Bionic Glove enhances durability and maintains suppleness of leather
*Bionic Glove Technology is a division of Hillerich and Bradsby Company, makers of the "world famous" Louisville Slugger bat and ball gloves.
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your dominant hand with a tape measure just below the knuckles (not including the thumb). Use the tape measurements to determine the proper glove size.
Small: 7 3/4" – 8"
Medium: 8" – 8 1/4"
Large: 8 3/8" – 8 3/4"
Extra Large: 8 3/4" – 9 1/4"
2XL: 9 1/4" – 9 1/2"