Ektelon's 2009 Controller II glove features dependable goatskin leather with a double stitched construction for exceptional grip and long lasting wear.
- Dependable goatskin leather with double stitched construction provides exceptional grip and long lasting wear.
- Flexible neoprene knuckle padding provides extra hand protection.
- Stay soft leather remains soft and supple after drying.
- 4-way stretch Lycra® backing provides the ultimate comfort.
- Absorbent wristband provides a built-in sweatband and stretches to allow maximum wrist flexing.
- Hook and loop tab closure.
A properly fitted racquetball glove will be snug (but not uncomfortable) when first worn. As it gets sweat soaked during play and over time the glove will stretch.
For help with glove sizing, please view/print Ektelon's Glove Sizing Chart.
*This chart is fairly accurate for Ektelon gloves and gives a general idea for all brands.