We want your experience with Holabird Sports to be as perfect as possible. Therefore, as soon as your order arrives, please look at it carefully. If you aren’t 100% satisfied, contact us and we’ll happily help you arrange an exchange or return. We never charge a restocking fee.
All returns must be made within 30 days of the original order date and may be exchanged or refunded.
- Refunds will be made in the original form of payment. (If you paid with a credit card, the refund will be made to the same credit card.)
- Any approved returns received after 30 days of the original order date may be exchanged or store credit may be issued. Store credits expire one year from the original order date.
- Original shipping charge and return shipping costs are not refunded.
- Please allow 2 business days for us to process your return.
Please follow these important return instructions:
- All returns must be unused, in the original packaging, and include all documentation, promotional items, and accessories. In other words, everything that came with the item must be returned with the item. If your return is missing an item we may charge you a replacement fee or reject your return. Used items will be returned to you for a $5.95 reshipping fee.
- Returns must contain a Return Authorization (RA) number and a brief note.
- To obtain your Return Authorization (RA) number, please call our Customer Service team at 1-866-860-1416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Service team is available Monday thru Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., EST.
- Please write your RA number on the outside of the package and on all enclosed paperwork.
- Your brief note should state the reason for the return or exchange and indicate what you would like us to do. You may include as many or few details as you like. Any information that you provide will help us to ensure continued customer satisfaction and keep our product information up-to-date. This is completely optional, a note as simple as “Do not want. Refund." is fine.
- Please carefully read our packaging instructions and properly package your return.
When you try your new shoes on, please only wear them indoors, preferably on carpet or a soft surface. Please don’t wear them outside. Shoes must be returned with no signs of sock fuzz, dirt, scuffing or wear.
Please don’t play test your racquet; instead, take advantage of our demo program to test racquets prior to making your purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we cannot accept back racquets that have been used, demoed, or tried.
For all racquets strung by Holabird, a $9 stringer’s fee (in addition to the current package price of the string) will be deducted. This fee does not apply to pre-strung or unstrung racquet orders.
Tennis racquet exchanges will be shipped unstrung. If you would like us to string your new racquet(s) please include stringing instructions and payment for the difference (if any).
Apparel should be unwashed and unworn with all original tags attached.
All electronics (sport watches, heart rate monitors, pedometers, etc.) should be returned exactly as received and should not be turned on or tested.
Packages, like those containing strings and grips, must be returned unopened.
How to package your return:
All returns must be properly packaged. Improperly packaged returns will be refused. Please send returns in an envelope, wrap in brown paper or other wrapping material, or use a box that is not a shoe box.* Please properly pad your racquet to ensure that the racquet isn't damaged during the return shipment. If you have any questions about packaging your return, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
*Why can’t an old shoe box be used?
We need the original shoe box so we can restock and resell your unused return; therefore, the box must be returned unmarked and undamaged. If you mail your shoe box inside of another shoe box, there is no way for us to know this without opening up the box and seeing what’s inside. Therefore, all unwrapped or damaged shoe boxes are refused at the post office and never even make it back to our warehouse for further inspection. The easiest way to avoid a rejected return is to wrap your shoe box in brown paper or other wrapping materials or ship it inside of another box (not a shoe box).
We sincerely apologize if this causes anyone inconvenience. We’ve found that this is the fastest, most efficient way to process returns and avoid the return of damaged shoe boxes.
Return Shipping Costs are your responsibility unless the item is damaged, defective, or a warehouse error was made. If you are returning an item for any of the above reasons, please contact us to discuss return shipping. Returns may be sent using whichever shipping method you prefer; however, we recommend that you insure your package in case it is lost in transit.
Exchanges less than $69.95 will incur a $5.95 reshipping fee; free shipping applies to orders and exchanges of $69.95 or more.
Due to weight restrictions, the following items will incur a $5.95 reshipping fee, even if they are $69.95 or more:
- Ball Hoppers
- Ball Machines
- Tennis Balls
- Racquetball Balls
- Stringing Machines
- Court Maintenance & Court Equipment
Changes and Cancellations
We will do our very best to accommodate any changes or cancellations that you would like to make. However, our order-fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Therefore, we cannot guarantee changes or cancellations once the order has been submitted.
If you'd like to cancel or change your order, please call 1-866-860-1416 as soon as possible. We try to respond to all emails within 24 hours but orders process quickly and your email may not be received before your order has processed and shipped.
We appreciate your business.