110% Mercury Compression Sox are designed to help you achieve a speedy recovery with gradient compression that enhances circulation and a construction that protects your legs from the wear of long workouts. The nylon and spandex structure won’t bulk in your shoes and a roomier toe box enhances in-step comfort.
- Anatomically accurate design for the left and right foot.
- Superior moisture wicking helps keep your feet feeling dry and comfortable.
- Anti-chafe padding on the ball of the foot and ankle.
- Unique vertical stretch gives enhanced arch support.
- Non-binding top make them easier to slip on and off.
How to measure: Sock size is determined by your calf measurement. Measure your un-flexed calf at the largest area. If you are between sizes, go with the larger size.
Small (Size 2): 11-12.5"
Medium (Size 3): 12.5-14.5"
Large (Size 4): 14.5-16.5"
Extra Large (Size 5): 16.5-19"