Harrow's Rudy Project Kerosene eyeguards are the absolute best in eye protection for indoor sports. With adjustable temple arms, an adjustable nose piece and QuickChange™ interchangeable lens system, it doesn't get better than this.
- Lightweight polycarbonate lenses.
- Adjustable, bendable temple arms provide a great, custom fit.
- Adjustable ERGOII™ nose piece provides the perfect fit.
- QuickChange™ interchangeable lens system allows you to easily and quickly change lenses. (Extra lenses not included)
- Side vents on the frame help let out heat and moisture preventing fogging.
- Anti-Scratch lens treatment. By coating with polyxilosane, the lens is hardened by exposure to heat at 120°c. This specific treatment gives it excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching. In fact, Rudy Project lenses are so scratch resistant, they offer a Replacement Lens Guarantee.
- A hydrophobic treatment facilitates runoff of water droplets from the surface of the lens, maintaining vision free of the typical distortion caused by wearing the glasses in an aquatic environment.
- Soft and protective multi purpose drawstring lens cleaning pouch included.
- Durable carrying case. (See details below.)
Each pair of eyeguards, Carbon and Titanium Honeycomb, comes with their own durable carrying case to protect your eyeguards. The Titanium Honeycomb eyeguards come with a rigid sided case with internal pouches for additional lenses. The Carbon eyeguards come with a durable plastic clam shell case with a soft felt lining.