The Master Court Drier from RolDri features a durable polyvinyl alcohol 36" roller with a seamless construction that will out perform any other roller. This non-deteriorating roller is molded directly onto the roller core for a seamless fit and a unique "rolling seal" action that continually squeezes water ahead of the roller and adapts to the contours of the court.
To remove the majority of water, use your Court Dryer to push the liquid out of the area of interest. This requires little to no downward pressure on your RolDri as it move forward or backward. The roller needs to be fully saturated before you start.
- Tough and durable, non-deteriorating 36" polyvinyl alcohol foam roller.
- Produces a clean 36" wide sweep that squeezes water ahead of the roller.
- Rolling-seal action doesn't skip depressions.
- Works on any hard-surface court with no scraping or damage to court.
- Prepares court so you can play within minutes after rain stops.
- Construction resists tears and separation to provide up to three times more drying power.
- Chrome-plated steel handle and frame.
- Replacing rollers is simple and easy.
Great for use on:
- Tennis courts.
- Basketball courts.
- Around the pool.
Included with purchase: (1) 36" polyvinyl alcohol foam roller, (1) chrome plated steel handle, (1) chrome plated steel frame, (2) screws and nuts for mounting the handle to the frame.
The handle and frame can use the:
RolDri Seamless Replacement Roller
RolDri Master Replacement Roller