Superfeet Performance Green Wide insoles provide maximum support, stability, balance and shock absorption in wide width shoes. The rear and midfoot control points reduce over pronation and stabilize the midfoot. The durable and lightweight polypropylene stabilizer cap provides optimum control and flexibility.
- Designed specifically to fit into wide width shoes.
- Ideal for feet with high to medium arches.
- A deep heel cup offers the most natural support and maximum shock absorption out of all Superfeet insoles.
- A high volume fills footwear with removable insoles.
- Thick Foundation™ foam, 1/8" thick high impact closed cell foam, will not absorb moisture.
- Recommended for higher volume footwear with a wider heel counter and removable insole.
- Ideal for running shoes, trail running shoes, walking shoes, hiking boots, work boots, ski and snowboard boots - all with removable insoles.
Recipient of the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance, which recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health, and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.
Rear-Foot Control Point:
Only Superfeet provides this feature to control over-pronation, thus helping keep your foot correctly aligned. Result: less stress on muscles and joints.
Mid-Foot Control Point: Another Superfeet original. This area stabilizes the mid-foot. Combined with Rear-Foot Control Point, this enables you to use your skeletal strength to your advantage. Result: a very stable foot, creating less muscle fatigue and more endurance.
Patented Support Bridge: This feature activates all the control points for better balance and alignment during the stride. An essential feature exclusive to Superfeet.
Natural Shock Absorption System: Only Superfeet uses this three-part system to naturally soften heel shock. This includes:
- Deep heel pocket to center fat pad
- Slight rocker bottom to allow for some foot roll
- Soft flange to allow for some soft tissue expansion.
Patented Shape: Contours to your natural foot shape, which helps provide maximum contact with the ground. Result: a confident feeling of balance and control.
Foundation™ Foam: Superfeet's XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) foam, Foundation™, provides durable biomechanical support. This ultra light, closed cell foam resists moisture and helps reduce shock while offering advanced comfort. Foundation's resilience and strength optimize the performance of all of Superfeet's trim-to-fit premium insoles.
Agion®: Agion's natural, silver based antimicrobial is built right into your insole to provide long lasting protection against odor causing bacteria. Agion adds continuous cleanliness to Superfeet's premium insoles - creating a clean, comfortable combination.
Women 4½-6 / Juniors 2½-4 Size C:
Men 5½-7 / Women 6½-8 Size D:
Men 7½-9 / Women 8½-10 Size E:
Men 9½-11 / Women 10½-12 Size F:
Men 11½-13 Size G:
*U.S. shoe size equivalent