The Timex Ironman 100 Lap FLIX has all of the features athletes desire to keep them focused on their training with the traditional and easy to read INDIGLO®
night-light, now with the FLIX System.
- INDIGLO® night-light with NIGHT-MODE feature.
- All-day-white reflector display.
- FLIX System.
- 100-hour chronograph with lap/split either in large digits.
- 100-lap memory recall.
- On-the-fly recall of lap or split.
- Top pusher for easy lap and split.
- Training log, stores workouts by date, with best lap, average lap and total segment time.
- Total run format/synch timer, maintains total activity time (less time paused during workout) and overall running time.
- Interval timers settable up to 24 hours.
- Timers with countdown/stop (CS) and countdown/repeat (CR).
- Automatic interval repetition counter.
- 5 alarms settable for daily/weekday/weekend/weekly.
- 2 time zones.
- Forward or backward setting.
- Built-in setting reminders.
- Water-resistant up to 100 meters.
Activates the Indiglo®
night-light with a simple flick of your wrist. Easily activate FLIX by putting the watch into Night-Mode by pressing and holding the Indiglo®
night-light button 3 seconds until it beeps. With the watch in Night-Mode, a forward "flick" of the wrist with a sharp "stop" will activate the Indiglo®
night-light for three seconds.