ColdGear®. Battle the storm with the Under Armour Storm Glove. These gloves are lightweight, storm resistant and water resistant. With these gloves your workout can take you anywhere.
- ColdGear® construction manages moisture for lightweight performance that keeps hands warm and dry.
- UA storm gear uses Durable Water Repellent to repel water and maintain breathability.
- Dual layer bonded fabric for warmth and comfort.
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away to keep you dry and warm.
- Two reflective stripes on pinky fingers to enhance safety.
- Reflective Under Armour logo heat sealed to middle of glove on back of hands.
- Reflective word “storm” heat sealed below pointer fingers on back of hand.
- Neoprene wrist cuff with custom hook and loop closure for custom fit to keep elements out and warmth in.
- Reflector on end of wrist cuff closure with “Under Armour”.
- Silicone Under Armour design throughout palm of glove for an improved grip.
ColdGear®: For when it's cold. Keeping athletes warm, dry, and light. Ideal use: Temperatures under 55 degrees F. ColdGear® features a double-sided fabric that wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat. It accomplishes the impossible by keeping athletes warm without weighing them down.
On your dominant hand, measure from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger then use the chart to find your ideal glove size.
Small/Medium: 7 – 7 1/2"
Large/XL: 7 1/2 – 8"