Take on the great outdoors with the Garmin fenix™. The fenix™ utilizes Garmin's leading GPS technology to provide comprehensive navigation, tracking functionality, and trip information to guide you. It has built-in sensors to help you navigate on and off the beaten track and it's built to endure the toughest outdoor conditions.
- fenix™ outdoor GPS watch.
- Premium heart rate monitor.
- Interchangeable orange and black bands.
- Screws/torx tool.
- USB cable.
- AC adapter with plug.
- Large LCD display.
- LED backlight.
- Polyurethane wristband.
- Waterproof up to 50 meters.
- Battery life of up to 50 hours in GPS mode.
- Battery life of up to 6 weeks in watch mode.
- Alarms with vibration or tone alerts.
- World clock that displays several time zones at once.
- Mineral glass lens resists scratching.
- Strong housing resists shocks.
- Provides real time distance, pace, and calories.
- Included Heart Rate Monitor strap monitors your heart rate.
- Can be paired with the Garmin Speed/Cadence Sensor.
- AutoLap® feature automatically starts a new lap at a specified time or distance.
- AutoPause® feature automatically pauses and resumes timer based on speed.
- Customizable data fields such as pace, distance, calories, laps and more.
- User profiles for running and cycling.
- High-sensitivity GPS sensor.
- Ability to create routes.
- Can record up to 1,000 waypoints like campsites or points of interest.
- Allows you to create and record GPS bread crumbs on the move (tracklogs).
- Navigate to coordinates, along a track or route, towards waypoints, geocaches, or along any bearing.
- TracBack® function guides you back along a previously recorded tracklog so you can easily find your way to the safety of a vehicle, trailhead, or campsite in case of emergency or bad weather.
- Plan trips and share adventures with friends and family using BaseCamp™ software.
- Built-in altimeter provides elevation data accurately to monitor ascent and descent.
- Barometer feature can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure.
- 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing.
- ABC (altimeter, barometer, compass) sensors are auto-calibrated using the GPS receiver.
- Built-in temperature sensor helps you select clothing and shelter needs.
- Time is automatically set based on location.
- Bluetooth® and ANT™ technologies.
- Easily share tracks, waypoints, routes, and paperless geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS devices and smartphones.
- Can be wirelessly paired with external devices such as a heart rate monitor or speed/cadence sensor.