Finally, a GPS-enabled training device that isn't afraid of the water. The rugged Forerunner 310XT is the triathlete's indispensable training tool - a GPS-enabled, swim-proof trainer that tracks bike and run data and sends it wirelessly to your computer.
- GPS-enabled Forerunner 310XT.
- USB ANT Stick™.
- Digital heart rate monitor chest strap.
- Electrical plug with United States, European, United Kingdom and Australian Adapters.
- Charging clip.
- CD with Owner's manual.
- Quick start manual.
- Tracks distance, pace and heart rate.
- Goes from wrist to bike in seconds with the optional quick release and bike mounts.
- The 310XT is waterproof to a depth of 50 meters, so you can wear it in the pool or the lake to time your swim.
- Its slim design and flexible wristband make it easy to wear in any conditions.
- The 310XT categorizes multisport activities in one workout and can also log transition time in the process, so you can analyze your performance from start to finish.
Heart Rate Monitor Features:
- Auto Pause® feature automatically pauses and resumes timer based on speed making it perfect for training that may involve stoplights.
- Auto Lap® automatically starts a new lap at a specific time or distance.
- Auto Scroll automatically cycles through data pages during workout.
- Multi-sport functionality allows you to change sport mode with a press of a button and makes cross training a breeze.
- Create advanced workouts that are customized and goal-oriented.
- Pace alert feature triggers alarm if you vary from your preset pace.
- Time/distance alert feature triggers alarm when you reach your training goal.
- Choose between alert tones and/or vibration alerts.
- Set up exercise and rest intervals for customized interval training.
- Heart rate-based calorie computation.
- Customizable data screens.
- Continuously tracks beats per minute.
- Uses heart rate data in advanced calorie computation.
- Train in specific heart rate zones to improve fitness and monitor your level of exertion.
- Wireless heart rate monitor chest strap transmits directly to your Garmin device and displays.
- Innovative ANT+™ wireless technology automatically transfers data to your computer when it is in range.
- Garmin Connect™ compatibility allows you to join the online community where you analyze, categorize and share data.
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible.
Garmin Running Comparison Chart (Click Here)
ANT+: ANT+ facilitates the collection, automatic transfer and tracking of sensor data for monitoring information anywhere, anytime. The key advantage of this unique managed network is device specific interoperability which enables wireless communication with other ANT+ products. This interoperability function (added to the base ANT protocol) now facilitates the reliable transfer of data between sensors and display devices such as watches, heart rate monitors and bike computers. Applicable in sport, wellness management and home health monitoring, ANT is proven with several million nodes shipped to date. ANT+ provides off –the-shelf interoperability to guarantee seamless digital wireless communication in the 2.4 GHz license-free band.