The Forerunner 210 is a GPS-enabled sport watch that accurately records how far and how fast you have gone giving you the freedom to train indoors or out, while tracking every minute and every mile.
Garmin made the Forerunner 210 simple to use so you can focus on your workout. Out of the box, you'll charge it, take it outside to find GPS satellites and answer a few setup questions. Then just press start and take off. Once you're done, press stop. It really is that easy.
Why choose the 210? The Forerunner 210 has the same functionality of the Forerunner 110 plus these additional features:
- Optional Foot Pod (110 does not work with foot pod)
- Pace Options of Current, Average or Lap
- Detailed View of Saved Runs (110 only shows a summary until uploaded to a PC)
- Forerunner 210.
- AC charger.
- Charging/Data clip.
- Quick start manual.
- Owner's manual on disc.
- Continuously records your…
- Maximize your training with interval training.
- Each workout is stored in memory so you can review workouts.
- Upload workouts to the computer for more in-depth analysis.
- 1000 lap memory.
- Water resistant.
- Training mode/GPS battery life - 8 hours avg.
- Power save battery life - up to 2 weeks.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
GPS Mode Features:
- HotFix® satellite prediction, locks onto satellites quickly so you can be out the door and on your run in no time.
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver stays locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover.
Training Mode Features:
- Create customized interval training workouts.
- AutoLap® feature automatically starts a new lap at a specified time or distance.
- See all your training data in real-time on a 1" x 1" display.
Garmin Running Comparison Chart (Click Here)