The Elite 2V Plus was designed with trail runners in mind. Light and comfortable with ultra-quick access to fluids and fuel, the Elite 2V Plus has extra carrying capacity that allows you to carry all the essential safety gear during a long day on the trails.
- Dual angled, insulated holsters for quick access.
- Dual XTS Cradle™ (patent pending) hold the hydration bottles securely and make removal and replacement intuitive and lightning quick.
- Two 22 oz. (650 mL) Hydration bottles with water filter-compatible threads offer a quick burst or an even flow of hydration.
- Finger loop with QuickClip™ (patent pending) for easy removal and replacement.
- Bottles are dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Weight: 16.8 oz.
- Adjustable belt with clasp style fastener for one size fitting most.
- Reflective details increase visibility in low light conditions.
- Large, dimensional pocket with zipper closure at front center.
- Shock cord with one pull-tension lock for jacket or gloves.
- Twin removable zippered Power Stretch Pockets with zipper closure at sides.
- Reflective belt keepers store excess belt compactly and with ease.
- Incorporated, waterproof I.D. / medical emergency card.
- Airmesh moisture-wicking backing cushions and prevents chafing.
Hydration Boosts Endurance. The body can lose over 96 ounces of water per hour during sustained high-intensity activity. Continual hydration optimizes body cooling and energy transport, resulting in peak performance during training, competition and recreation.
Ditch Disposables: Using a refillable bottle, like this one, cuts down on the 38 billion disposable water bottles that clog landfills each year. This bottle is good for you and good for the environment.
Information on BPA and Nathan Bottles.