ClimaCool® fabric helps you stay cool and dry in adidas Supernova Split shorts in addition to the split sides that deliver extended ventilation and range of motion. A mesh liner delivers cool support for extended dryness and a more comfortable running experience. The convenience of waterproof, sweat-proof pockets keeps your running essentials close and accessible.
- FORMOTION® follows the natural movement of sport for a better fit and greater comfort in motion.
- Reflective details enhance visibility.
- Self-fabric binding offers a smoother look and more comfortable feel.
- Elastic waistband and internal drawcord provides an adjustable fit.
- Anti-abrasion labeling and flat seams reduce irritation and chafing.
FORMOTION™: Sport is not two-dimensional. Your apparel shouldn’t be either. The radical new cuts and three-dimensional engineering of FORMOTION™ create shaped garments that follow the curves of the body and mimic the motions of sport for better fit, greater comfort and amplified freedom of movement.
ClimaCool®: ClimaCool® isn’t just another moisture-wicking fabric. It is an integrated system of fabric technologies that work together to regulate the athlete’s body temperature far better than any single fabric technology can. ClimaCool® apparel actively conducts heat and sweat away from the body through a combination of heat and moisture-dissipating materials, ventilation channels and three-dimensional fabrics that allow air to circulate close to the skin.
Small: 30-32" waist / 35-37" hip
Medium: 32-35" waist / 37-40" hip
Large: 35-39" waist / 40-44" hip
Extra Large: 39-43" waist / 44-48" hip
*Measurements refer to body size, not garment size.