Rain and wind is no reason to skip a training run, so fight back with the Under Armour Storm Run Jacket. This wind- and water-resistant keeps you dry and comfortable so you can maximize your performance.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish repels water but is still breathable.
- ColdGear® stretch inserts under arm for mobility and moisture wicking.
- Signature Moisture Transport system wicks sweat away from the body.
- Bonded, wind-resistant fabric keeps you warm and comfortable.
- Full length front zipper with internal storm flap and zipper garage.
- Self fabric, stand up collar with internal neck tape and an easy hanging loop.
- ColdGear® sleeve cuffs with thumbholes for warmth and secure fit.
- Zippered side pockets are perfect for storing essential gear.
- Zippered back pocket is ideal for larger essential items.
- Self fabric, drop tail hem with internal bungee and toggle for a secure fit.
- Reflective accents at chest, right sleeve, and back for enhanced visibility.
- Reflective Under Armour logo at left chest.
- Flat seam stitching and anti abrasion labeling prevents chafing and irritation.
ColdGear®: For when it's cold. Keeping athletes warm, dry, and light. Ideal use: Temperatures under 55 degrees F. ColdGear® features a double-sided fabric that wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat. It accomplishes the impossible by keeping athletes warm without weighing them down.
Small: 35-37” chest
Medium: 38-40” chest
Large: 41-43” chest
Extra Large: 44-46” chest
*Measurements refer to body size, not garment size.