Under Armour is at the forefront of running apparel technology. The new Under Armour Flyweight run tee is made with HeatGear® Flyweight material—lightweight fabric that keeps you cool and dry. The breathable mesh panels create a natural ventilation system while Under Armour's signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body.
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes.
- A self-fabric crew neck collar with internal neck tape reduces irritation.
- A mesh panel at each underarm releases excess heat and a large mesh back panel offers enhanced ventilation.
- Design features reflective, heat sealed Under Armour logo at left chest and right hip, and a reflective, heat sealed Under Armour word mark at upper back.
- Flat lock stitching and anti-abrasion labeling prevents chafing and irritation.
HeatGear®: For when it's hot. Keeping athletes cool, dry, and light. Ideal use: Extremely warm weather. Over a decade ago, HeatGear®, the original second skin layer, sparked the revolution of performance apparel and rendered cotton T-shirts obsolete.
Small: 35-37” chest
Medium: 38-40” chest
Large: 41-43” chest
Extra Large: 44-46” chest
*Measurements refer to body size, not garment size.