With running specific features and lighter-than-ever fabric, the Under Armour HeatGear Flyweight Tee is an improvement over Under Armour's original HeatGear® tee. It still wicks sweat, dries fast, and stretches with every move.
- HeatGear® fabric keeps you feeling light, cool, and dry.
- Under Armour's signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body.
- Anti odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes.
- Lightweight stretch construction improves mobility and accelerates dry time.
- 50+ UPF protects your skin from sun damage.
- Self fabric crew neck collar with internal neck tape that reduces irritation.
- Mesh panel at underarm dumps excess heat.
- Mesh back panel for enhanced ventilation.
- Semi fitted, athletic cut delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Reflective, heat sealed Under Armour logo at left chest.
- Reflective, heat sealed Under Armour word mark at back hem.
- Flat lock stitching prevents chafing and irritation.
HeatGear®: For when it's hot. Keeping athletes cool, dry, and light. Ideal use: Extremely warm weather. Over a decade ago, HeatGear®, the original second skin layer, sparked the revolution of performance apparel and rendered cotton T-shirts obsolete.
Small: 34.5-35.5” bust
Medium: 36.5-38” bust
Large: 39.5-41” bust
Extra Large: 43-45” bust
*Measurements refer to body size, not garment size.