The plush cushioning of Nike Air Max+ 2013 running shoes will make you feel like you’re running on air. The innovative Max Air cushioning unit spans the length of the shoe, helping you forget that your feet are even hitting the ground. The Nike Air Max+ 2013 is made to keep you comfortable on long runs.
- Ideal for neutral runners.
- Hyperfuse construction with dynamic Flywire technology deliver lightweight and flexible foot support.
- A notched inner sleeve provides seamless comfort along with a breathable mesh upper and padded heel collar.
- Nike Cushlon foam and a full-length Max Air cushioning unit give lightweight, plush cushioning and Flex grooves boost the foot through a smooth transition.
- Shoes constructed with a removable FitSole2 insole for a custom fit.
- Environmentally preferred rubber has a reduced ecological impact and BRS 1000 carbon rubber pods in the heel and forefoot provide optimal traction.
Nike+ gives you feedback on how you're running, while you are running. This amazing technology allows you to track your distance, pace, time and calories burned during your runs. You can hear this information through your iPod® nano if you're using the Nike+ iPod® Sport Kit or see it all on your wrist with a Nike+ Sportband.
Simply slip the Nike+ sensor, sold separately in the Nike+ iPod Sport Kit and Nike+ Sportband, into the specially made shoe pocket and head out. The Nike+ pocket under the sockliner provides a comfortable and secure place for the Nike+ sensor.
The Nike+ sensor uses a sensitive accelerometer to measure your every step, then wirelessly transfers this data to the receiver on you iPod nano or Nike+ Sportband so you can stay focused on your training.
Shoefitr lets you try on shoes online by showing you how they will fit.
Shoefitr uses 3D scanners to collect a shoe's internal measurements.
The measurements of your current shoe are compared to the one you want...
...and Shoefitr recomments the best fit.