Traditional trail running features meet innovative material, resulting in the New Balance 110 trail running shoes. A light and low platform gives these shoes a close to the ground feel, making them a must have for minimalist trail runners. A Rock Stop® protective layer shields the foot from rocks and shock by minimizing pressure and dispersing energy, making these shoes minimal only where they need to be.
- Received TrailRunner magazine Editor’s “Best Minimalist” award.
- Synthetic upper provides optimal durability against trail hazards; the stiff heel counter keeps your foot centered.
- Rubberized toe cap, Acteva® midsole (lighter than standard foam) and DuPont™ Engage® enhance durability
- Aggressively lugged outsole provides plenty of traction on any terrain and sticky rubber for better grip.
- An internal shank resists torsion for a more stable fit.
- Lightly padded heel collar provides step-in comfort.
- 4mm heel to toe offset.
Shoefitr lets you try on shoes online by showing you how they will fit.
Shoefitr uses 3D scanners to collect a shoe's internal measurements.
The measurements of your current shoe are compared to the one you want...
...and Shoefitr recomments the best fit.