The Vibram Jaya was designed for the modern fitness enthusiast. The Jaya features a powerful, minimalist design with a stretch nylon upper and comfortable padded collar. The athletic upper provides coverage that will secure the Jaya on the foot for worry-free exercise. This shoe can be worn for a variety of indoor and outdoor fitness activities that require balance, agility, and power. The Jaya can be machine washed and air dried.
Upper: Individual toe pockets separate and strengthen toes, improving balance, agility, and range of motion. Poly/Lycra upper for comfort. Padded heel collar for a soft, comfortable fit. Elastic topline makes the Jaya easy to secure. Printing on toes protects the upper from toe drag.
Midsole: Anti-microbial microfiber Aegis® treated footbed.
Outsole: 5.5mm EVA sole for lightweight cushioning. Strategically placed Vibram TC-1 performance rubber pads provide grip and durability.
Available in width B (Medium).
| Foot Length: || Size: |
| 8 7/8" || 37 |
| 9 1/8" || 38 |
| 9 3/8" || 39 |
| 9 5/8" || 40 |
| 9 7/8" || 41 |
| 10 1/8" || 42 |
| 10 3/8" || 42 |
Please Note: All foot lengths are measured in inches. Foot shapes and sizes vary greatly. FiveFingers do provide some fit adjustment, but may not fit every foot type.
To Measure Your Foot:
- Stand with your heels flush against a flat vertical wall.
- Slide a ruler under each foot and measure the distance from the wall to the top of the longest toe.
- Take the longer of the two foot measurements.
- If the foot length varies more than 1/6" it will be difficult to get a precise fit for both feet.
- If your second toe is more than 1/6" longer than your big toe it may be difficult to get a precise fit.
Shoefitr lets you try on shoes online by showing you how they will fit.
Shoefitr uses 3D scanners to collect a shoe's internal measurements.
The measurements of your current shoe are compared to the one you want...
...and Shoefitr recomments the best fit.