The ultra streamlined, super light weight Vibram Seeya is the perfect shoe for serious minimalist runners. A lightweight mesh upper with lightweight outsole gives you less for a more natural movement.
Upper: Breathable mesh upper delivers true, performance driven fit and feel. Lightweight, single layer, stretch mesh upper. Adjustable hook and loop closure. 3M reflective accents for increased visibility in low light conditions. Individual toe pockets separate and strengthen toes, improving balance, agility and range of motion.
Midsole: Stitch-free, seamless 3mm polyurethane insole with anti-microbial Dri-Lex sockliner.
Outsole: Minimal rubber thickness maximizes foot feel and flexibility. Stitched in polyurethane protects skin and foot tissue during longer runs. Soft TPU further reduces thickness and weight for increased flexibility.
Available in width B (Medium).
| Foot Length: || Size: |
| 8 7/8" || 37 |
| 9 1/8" || 38 |
| 9 3/8" || 39 |
| 9 5/8" || 40 |
| 9 7/8" || 41 |
| 10 1/8" || 42 |
| 10 3/8" || 42 |
Please Note: All foot lengths are measured in inches. Foot shapes and sizes vary greatly. FiveFingers do provide some fit adjustment, but may not fit every foot type.
To Measure Your Foot:
- Stand with your heels flush against a flat vertical wall.
- Slide a ruler under each foot and measure the distance from the wall to the top of the longest toe.
- Take the longer of the two foot measurements.
- If the foot length varies more than 1/6" it will be difficult to get a precise fit for both feet.
- If your second toe is more than 1/6" longer than your big toe it may be difficult to get a precise fit.
Shoefitr lets you try on shoes online by showing you how they will fit.
Shoefitr uses 3D scanners to collect a shoe's internal measurements.
The measurements of your current shoe are compared to the one you want...
...and Shoefitr recomments the best fit.