Orthotic Arch Support.
The Sof Sole Orthotic, with Implex composite material, offers complete memory. Testing shows that Implex resiliency allows the device to maintain its original shape for over 1700 miles, outperforming other motion control products by as much as 5 times.
- Heel post for additional stability.
- Moderate heel cup fits all shoes.
- Excellent arch support.
- Top cover provides shock absorption.
- Lightweight Implex composite shell.
Recommended Foot Types:
Flat Overpronated Foot Type:
- Flexible foot flattens out and rolls inward.
- Supportive Arch Plate & stability are recommended.
- Insoles used to support arch and motion control.
- Insoles effective in reduing overpronation, plantar fasciitis & bone spurs.
Neutral Foot Type:
- Foot remains in neutral position.
- Shock absorption and cushioning are recommended.
- Insoles used to improve fit and performance.
- Insoles effective in reducing stress & fatigue.
The Sof Sol Motion Control Orthotic is designed by Dr. William R. Olson, DPM, a board certified Podiatrist. It is the culmination of Dr. Olson's over 20 years of clinical experience and study of thousands of patients.
A: Women's 5-7.5
B: Women's 8-11
C: Men's 7-8.5
D: Men's 9-10.5
E: Men's 11-12.5
F: Men's 13-14
*U.S. Shoe Size Equivalent