Engineered and designed specifically for tennis play on sunny days, Solar Bat Leverage™ Victory 16 Tennis sunglasses feature a lightweight, stylish frame with 2mm polycarbonate lenses designed to make the ball stand out with a gradient to combat the sun on serves and overhead shots. The lens color is designed to make yellow ball and court lines stand out.
- Engineered and designed specifically for tennis.
- Gradient lens reduces risk of sunspots in your eyes when serving and hitting overhead shots.
- Gradient with no detectable demarcation lines provides ultimate optical clarity.
- 100% UV protection.
- Hydrophobic coated lenses resist perspiration and repel oils, improving vision in all conditions and making them easier to clean.
- Anti-fog treated lenses.
- Injection molded 2mm polycarbonate lenses.
- Double coated scratch resistant lenses; inside and outside.
- Lens designed to stay in.
- TCG (temperature controlled grips) on both bridge and temples.
- Lightweight TR-90 nylon frame.
- Adjustability on the temples.
- Lifetime warranty through Solar Bat®.
At last... tennis sunglasses that really work! Solar Bat® Leverage™ is the most advanced tennis sunglass lens ever developed. With it's patent pending gradient green tint, the tennis ball and lines are illuminated while blocking out damaging and often blinding rays of the sun. Solar Bat Leverage™ presents advanced technology with superior visual enhancements of a player's most important targets, the ball and the lines.
The most crucial shot in tennis is the serve. The darker tint which spans the upper portion of the lens, will give players a distinct advantage. The dark tint is the portion of the lens utilized when serving and hitting overhead shots, and the player is no longer bothered by blinding sunspots. The subtle progression of the tint ensures that no demarcation lines are detected by the eye; therefore, there is no visual distraction when hitting normal ground strokes and volleys.
Solar Bat Leverage™ Series has a hydrophobic coating on all tennis lenses which will resist all types of moisture including perspiration that can be very distracting during a heated match. It also repels oil and stops dust and dirt particles from clinging to the lens, keeping your lens cleaner longer.
The Leverage™ Series offers lightweight, fashion conscious frames with TGC (temperature controlled grip) nose pads and temple boots which grip even better as your body temperature increases. Superior lens, ventilation and personal comfort are achieved by setting the adjustable bridge and temple.
Purchase Includes: 1 SB Victory 16 Leverage frame, 1 set of gradient polycarbonate lenses, 1 soft cleaning pouch.