Track your distance, speed, pace and calories burned with the Soleus GPS 2.0’s added advantage of interval timers and the ability to upload your data to your PC to track your data so you can analyze and improve your results.
- Soleus GPS 2.0 Sport Watch
- USB charger.
- High sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Current/total run distance in miles or kilometers.
- Current/average speed in MPR or Km/h.
- Current/average pace in MPH or Km/h.
- Current/total calories burned.
- 1/100 second chronograph resolution.
- 100 lap memory data storage.
- Interval timers. Set up to 5 individual training timers for your workouts.
- Transfer run data via USB to Soleus software to track your training.
- World time with 106 cities in all time zones.
- USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- PU co-molded strap is comfortable and durable.
- 30m / 99ft (3 ATM) water resistance.
- 8-11 hour battery life in GPS mode.
- 30 hour battery life in regular sport watch mode.
Soleus GPS 2.0 Quick Setup Guide