Make the most of every ride with Edge® 800 - the ultimate touch screen GPS bike computer for training, touring and on the trail. Providing navigation and performance monitoring, Edge® 800 is ideal for touring, commuting, competitive cycling and mountain biking. It has a built-in basemap and tracks your distance, speed, location and ascent/descent. Use it with an ANT+™ heart rate monitor (sold seperately), speed/cadence sensor (sold seperately) or compatible power meter (sold separately) for a finely tuned analysis of your ride.
- Edge® 800
- Bike mount
- AC charger
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
- High sensitivity receiver with HotFix satellite prediction calculates your position faster and stays locked on to a signal, even under tree cover.
- Improved navigation: Bike friendly routing and optional street or topographical maps.
- Supports Garmin Custom Maps and BirdsEye™ Satellite Imagery.
- Comprehensive performance monitoring: Displays market leading, comprehensive ride data (including speed, distance, time, heart rate, cadence, elevation and location.)
- Easy to read display.
- Touch screen and simple user interface: a 2.6"rugged and customizable color touch screen. Quickly find and view the most important data, even in bright sunlight.
- Rugged carbon fiber construction.
- Low profile quarter turn mount design holds the unit securely and still allows the unit to be easily swapped between bikes using removable, reusable bands..
- Upload to Garmin Connect (www.garminconnect.com) to share, review, replay and relive each ride with in-depth ride analysis and a variety of map overlays.
- PC and Mac compatible.
- microSD™ card slot available for storage of workout data and additional map detail using preprogrammed CityNavigator® or TOPO cards for mapping.
- Training and motivational features: Virtual Partner®, interval training, courses, alerts, workouts.
- Auto time zone.
- Barometric altimeter: For precise climb and descent data. The barometric altimeter provides extra-precise climb and descent data and records temperature changes.
- Zone training: heart rate zone training, supports five heart rate zones, seven power zones.
- ANT+ wireless technology - wirelessly connect to heart rate monitor, GCS™ 10 speed/cadence bike sensor or ANT+ enabled power meter.
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion - up to 15 hour batter life.
- Water resistant to IPX7. (one meter of water for 30 minutes)
- Temp range: -4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC - 60ºC)
- 160 x 240 Display resolution.
- 1.4" x 2.2" Display (2.6" diagonal)
Edge® 800's touch screen display is rugged enough to stand up to the elements, yet sensitive enough to respond to the tap of your gloved hand. Switch training pages or pan and zoom the map with just a tap. The bright, sunlight-readable color display is easy to view in all lighting conditions. Just don't let its good looks fool you - Edge® 800 is waterproof to IPX7 standards and can withstand hard knocks and scrapes it might endure in mountain biking environments.
Edge® 800 tracks a variety of data from your ride and lets you customize up to three training pages so you can see as much or as little ride information as you want.
Edge 800 can also guide you along routes recorded by other cyclists. Explore the Garmin Connect™ site and choose from millions of rides uploaded by other users.
Garmin Cycling Unit Comparison Chart (Click Here)