Choose what makes you move and keep track of your daily achievements with the Polar Loop Activity Monitor. This sleek wristband helps you reach daily goals as it displays your daily activity, calories burned, steps taken, and time of day. It even reminds you to pick up the pace by showing your resting and sitting times as well as low, medium, and high movement intensities. People won’t be able to tell the difference between this discreet fitness piece and the rest of your jewelry.
Statistics show that 71% of Americans said that wearable tech improved their health and fitness while 61% of Americans said that wearable tech helps them feel more in control of their lives. The Polar Loop Activity Monitor inspires you with Smart Coaching features that guide your fitness with Up, Walk, and Jog displays that provide motivation and information on the health and physiological advantages of physical activity. Transfer all of your data easily with the USB cable that you’ll also use to charge the device.
- Waterproof for swimming.
- Custom-fit bracelet.
- Displays text in English.
- Data transfer via custom USB cable or Bluetooth Smart via Polar Flow mobile app.
- Memory Capacity 12 days activity data.
- Rechargeable battery with 5 days continuous use.
- Web service compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, or later and PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, or later.
- Mobile app compatibility with iOS 6 (iPhone 4S, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch) or later.
- 24/7 activity tracking registers your daily activity continuously for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Activity Guide shows how active you’ve been during the day and how much you need to do to reach the global recommendations for physical activity.
- Activity Benefit tracks all your active choices during the day and shows how they help you stay healthy.
- Activity Zones track your daily activities at five intensity levels: resting, sitting, low, medium, and high. Up means low intensity, Walk means medium intensity, and Jog means high intensity.
- Smart Calories counter calculates the number of calories burned based on your individual data and the intensity of physical activity.
- Steps counts the steps taken during the day which allows for simple targeting of daily activity. A basic recommendation is to aim for 10,000 steps or more a day.
- Inactivity Alert with Polar Flow mobile app reminds you when you have been sitting for too long.