Supercharge your next training ride or race with the Garmin Edge 200. This GPS-enabled cycling computer tracks time, distance, speed, location and calories burned. This unit just might give you the edge you need to reach that next level!
- Edge 200.
- Bike mounts.
- A/C charger.
- USB cable.
- High sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix® satellite prediction quickly locks onto satellites.
- Auto Pause® feature stops recording data when you're not moving, then automatically restarts when you're rolling again.
- Programmable alerts for:
- Stores up to 130 hours of ride data and sorts activities for quick and easy look up.
- Courses feature lets you challenge your time on previous rides by displaying your speed relative to your past performance. You can also download rides from other Garmin Connect users for a virtual competition.
- Rugged and simple user interface.
- Once your ride is done, upload it to Garmin Connect to see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view more detail like elevation.
- Use Garmin Connect's new Course Creator feature to plan new rides or convert a past activity into a Course.
- PC and Mac compatible.
- Auto Lap® feature automatically starts a new lap based upon your settings.
- Auto Scroll feature cycles through data pages during workouts.
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion - up to 14 hour battery life.
- Water resistant to IPX7. (one meter of water for 30 minutes)
- 128 x 160 Display resolution.
- 1.2" x 1.4" Display.
Garmin Cycling Unit Comparison Chart (Click Here)